- Rental time ends when the last person in your group walks out of the studio. Please keep this in mind when planning your shoot. If you will need extra time to set up or break down, factor this in to your time.
- Big Crew: Regular studio rental rate includes no more than 10 people in the studio. We’ll charge 5EUR per each person over 10..
- Please, clean the studio after your use. If the studio is requiring a major cleaning after your session the cleaning fee will be added and will depend on the amount of work required.
- This is not a sound proof studio, while other clients are using the facility there is a possibility of noise/distraction like music or speech.
- No ALCOHOLIC beverages or DRUGS allowed inside the studio. A 500EUR fine will be charged for each incident.
- Music is to be kept at reasonable levels and not contain vulgar or offensive lyrics.
- No one will be admitted who is drunk or under the influence of illegal substances.
- No pets allowed without prior consent of a Studio representative.
- PAYMENTS & DEPOSITS
In order to confirm and hold a reservation, all rental fees must be paid in full at the time of booking. In the case of additional equipment rental added on the shoot day, the rental fee plus must be paid on the shooting day.
Cancellations of confirmed bookings will result in the following charges:
48 hours or more:
A confirmed booking that is cancelled more than 48 hours prior to the booking date and time will incur no charges. All payments will be refunded in full.
24 to 48 hours:
Cancellations made from 24 – 48 hours prior to the booking date and time will be charged fifty percent (50%) of the basic cost of the total studio rental. The remaining 50% of the basic fee plus all prepaid equipment rental fees will be refunded.
Less than 24 hours :
Cancellations made less than 24 hours prior to the booking date and time will be charged the full fee of the basic studio rental. Prepaid equipment rental fees will be fully refunded.
- LENGTH OF USE
Rental periods are pre-arranged at the time of booking. Renter’s rental time begins promptly at the designated starting time and ends promptly at the designated ending time. Time includes set up and break-down. Studio must be cleaned and vacated by the end of the rental period. No prior drop-off and/or pick-up after completion of shoot, of equipment, props, etc.unless negotiated at time of rental contract. Additional fees may apply.
- ELECTRICAL USAGE
Studio rental fee is based on the use of strobe lighting. If hot lights are used there will be an additional power usage fee charged according to the current rate sheet.
- CLEANING & TRASH
Renter agrees to leave the Premises and all contents and fixtures in the same condition as they were when Renter arrived. Company will dispose of trash collected in the supplied trash cans.
All items brought to the Premises by Renter are to be removed by Renter. Items left after 7 days will be assumed abandoned and may be discarded or kept by the Company for Company
use, with no compensation due the renter, at the discretion of the Company. If Renter does not return Premises to the order and cleanliness found when Renter arrived, Company will charge at minimum a 50EUR cleaning fee.
- AGE OF MODELS
Renter is solely responsible for verifying that all photographic subjects are of legal age. Company has no responsibility to determine or verify the age of participants in the renter’s activities but reserves the right to demand proof of parental consent if models or photographic subjects are under the age of 18 and to end those activities if Company becomes aware that legal age violations are occurring. Company is not liable in the case of an invalid ID or any other form of age verification.