- Use of the studio and equipment is at your own risk. (I will be on hand to help you show you the equipment, and help set up the equipment if needed.) By hiring the studio and equipment, you waive any rights to seek legal redress for mishaps, accidents, and/or loss related to their actions whilst on the premises.
- Either myself or an assistant will be present at all times.
(I’ll be quietly working on my computer, unless you need help.)
- Health and Safety – neither myself, (dba One Perfect Moment), nor the studio will be held responsible for any accident or injury caused by the you or any member of your party whilst using the studio facilities.
- You’ll agree to leave the studio and adjacent grounds in the same condition as they were when you arrived.
- The equipment is in good working order, but I make no special guarantee as to the equipment’s functionality or suitability to your intended purposes.
- I will not be held responsible for limits on, or loss of space usage due to acts such as: power outage, weather conditions or emergency. In such cases, I may refund or credit a pro-rated portion of the payment.
- Damages to equipment and premises are your responsibility and must be settled after rental period, at market value.
Some of the most Frequently Asked Questions:
What are your hours?
For your convenience we are open 7 days a week from 9am till midnight. If this time doesn’t suit your needs for studio rent orphotography services – let us know, we can be open all night long or just start a little earlier in the morning.
How can I pay?
We will ask you to pay at the time you arrive at the studio (in the beginning of your booked time).
Do I have to make a reservation?
Yes, we do require reservations at least a day before. Though if you need a RUSH studio reservation please contact us and we’ll try to help you.
How to reserve the Studio?
You can reserve the Photo Studio by contacting us directly.
Can I bring my own props?
Sure, please do! Bring any special items or props you need for your session.
Do you accept walk-ins?
We strive to give our full attention to each client, in that order we don’t usually accept walk-ins as it may interrupt our clients shoot or production process. Please make a reservation upfront or simply give us a call before getting in. We’ll be glad to talk to you.